Serving Our Community
Community Events & Groups
These events are especially for children up through fifth grade.
- Annual Egg Hunt – open to the entire community – a Saturday in March or April
- Vacation Bible School – when school ends for the summer
- Summer Camps – usually June and July
These special community events are for the whole family.
- Taste of Centerville – held in October each year
- Live Nativity or Christmas Musical – one of these in the month of December
Our women and men’s Bible studies always invite members of the community to join their groups.
Women’s Bible Studies
Mondays at 9:30 am
Tuesdays at 9:30 am
Wednesdays at 7:00 pm
Men’s Bible Studies
Wednesdays at 8:15 pm
Sundays at 6:00 pm (meeting in homes)
Various support groups are scheduled throughout the year. These meetings are not only open to those who attend Redeemer, but also those from our community. If you would like to lead a group or be a part of one, please contact Mary. Some of the recent groups meeting are:
- Griefshare – a 10-week program for those who have lost loved ones
- Overcomers of Adult Sexual Abuse – an 8-10 week program
- “Strength for Today and Bright Hope for Tomorrow” – cancer support group for cancer patients and their family members
Other Fairs and Workshops
Annual Community Health Fair – This event joins local healthcare providers and vendors with people from the community to assist them in improving their health and lifestyle. If you have an interest in this area, please contact Mary.
These are workshops that have been held recently, or are in the planning for this year.
- Living Wills Workshop
- Funeral Planning Workshop
- Nutrition Workshop