Serving Our Church
We love children and we work hard to empower them to love God. Our mission statement is to partner with families at Redeemer in laying a spiritual foundation for children to live a life surrendered to Jesus Christ. Our vibrant children’s ministry is led by a passionate and dedicated team of staff and volunteers who love children and work hard to impart the word of truth into our children's lives; to help build their relationship with Jesus Christ in a way that is fun, intentional and adaptable for them to receive. Psalm 8:2 tells us, "From the lips of children and infants He ordains praise," so we also focus on teaching our children the importance of praising God with all of their being. We welcome volunteers to help teach, chaperone, plan, lead, and promote. If you would like to serve in children’s ministries, contact Kutania & Brian.
Core Values for Redeemer Kidz:
- to teach the word of God accurately and practically
- to teach kids their value and true identity in the kingdom of God
- to teach kids how to share God's love with their peers
- to provide a safe and kid-friendly environment
- to teach kids the significance of living a worshipful life
- Nursery thru age 4 is provided at all regular church services
- Redeemer Kidz offers Children’s Church during both the 9:00 and 10:30 Sunday Worship Services. (Kindergarten-5th grades) - Children are dismissed during the worship service to attend. Each child, including nursery, preschool and children thru 5th grade, will be engaged with fun worship and focused Bible teachings.
- Events for children and their families are scheduled throughout the year, and will be listed in the announcements on our website and church bulletin for your convenience.
Please see our calendar for specific dates of events.
- Annual Egg Hunt – open to the entire community – a Saturday in March or April
- Vacation Bible School – when school ends for the summer
- Summer Activities – usually June and July